maandag 5 maart 2012

My contribution to Spoonflower contest

The idea that I can create my own pattern on fabric is just amazing and Spoonflower makes it possible.
They have a weekly contest. I liked the project to create a cheater quilt with a robot theme.  I have been working on it for hours ( sorry Edwin, Carmen and Moos) but I am very proud of the result. I already ordered the fabric.



 After you submit your entry, people can vote for a week and after that
 there is a top 10 published. Mine was not in the top 10. I don´t know how many votes I got ( at least one, thank you mom) but I do know some people added my quilt as favorite and I received some messages with compliments :-).
I have to be patient, because although the fabric is created and shipped, it will take up to 3 weeks untill it arrives.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten